The Quantum Computation Research Center (QCRC) of Institute of Physics (IOP), Chinese Academy of Sciences invites talented applicants from the candidates who have the capacity or have exhibited the potential of running a world-recognized independent research program for multiple opening positions at all levels from junior Tenure-Track Assistant Professor to senior Full Professor in, but not limited to, the following directions:
- Superconducting quantum computing
- Trapped-ion quantum computing
- Quantum algorithms
- Quantum simulations
- Quantum software
- Quantum information theory
- Quantum control
- Quantum coding theory
- Quantum complexity theory
- Quantum cryptography
- Quantum machine learning
- Fault-tolerant quantum computing
Applicants with diverse backgrounds including physics, math, computer science, and software engineering are welcome.
The Quantum Computation Research Center aims to build a central hub for quantum computing research and is making strong efforts to internationalize the faculty members from different culture and ethnic backgrounds.
How to apply
Application deadline: Four times a year
- - January 31 for spring term
- - May 31 for summer term
- - August 31 for fall term
- - November 30 for winter term
- - Timely offer can be made.
Ms. Qi Fu
Tel: 86-10-82649469, Fax: 86-10-82649218